We are looking for energetic individuals to join us to be our Events Coordinator. If you enjoy the dynamics of working behind the scenes, be on-the-ground to interact with clients, and move production and installation teams to achieve timely and smooth set-up, this will be your playground.
- Coordinate and supervise on-site exhibition/events promotions locally and regionally
- Liaise with relevant personnel on the events/ exhibition requirements
- Coordinate and monitor timelines and ensure that they are met
- Creating event proposals which fit client budget and requirement
- Presentation of proposal and concept to the client
- Coordination of entertainment, talents, programmes, and timing during an event
- Create sales opportunities for future events during client liaison and during events
- Building good rapport with clients for future opportunities.
- Candidate must possess at least an O/A level or Diploma
- 1 – 3 years of events / exhibition/ conference experience
- Able to travel for regional projects when required
- Able to work both independently and as a team
- Able to work under tight deadline
- Good project management skills
- Good PC skills
- Problem solver
- Excellent English/Mandarin communication skills in order to liaise with Mandarin speaking clients
- Able to multi-task and work flexi-hours
- Singaporean Citizens Only
Your resume and expected salary MUST be included.
At MOTHERS & SONS, we believe in passion in work, enthusiastic in our drive, and responsible in what we have to deliver.
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.