Account Executive / Events Coordinator
We are looking for energetic individuals to join us to be our Account Executive/ Events Coordinator. If you enjoy the dynamics of working behind the scenes, be on-the-ground to interact with clients, and move production and installation teams to achieve timely and smooth set-up, this will be your playground.
- Coordinate and supervise on-site exhibition / events promotions locally and regionally
- Liaise with relevent personnel on the events/ exhibition requirements
- Coordinate and monitor timelines and ensure that they are met
- Creating event proposals which fits client budget and requirement
- Presentation of proposal and concept to client
- Coordination of entertainment, talents, programmes and timing during event
- Create sales opportunities for future events during client liaison and during events
- Building good rapport with clients for future opportunities.
- Candidate must possess at least a O/A level or Diploma
- 1 – 3 years of events / exhibition/ conference experience
- Able to travel for regional projects when required
- Able to work both independently and as a team
Your resume and expected salary MUST be included.
At MOTHERS & SONS, we believe in passion in work, enthusiastic in our drive, and responsible in what we have to deliver.
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.